[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
CCCSA Collingrove Hillclimb Leader Board - Page 2 - Classic Celica Club of South Australia Forum

CCCSA Collingrove Hillclimb Leader Board

Discuss non-CCCSA run events in here.
MWP

Re: CCCSA Collingrove Hillclimb Leader Board

Postby MWP » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Done :)
Mark.
Daily: Toyota RAV4 ACA22R
Project: ,
Previous: Camry VZV21R, , Corona RT104
Treasurer of the .

warner-01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby warner-01 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

this is an awsome thred but i need 2 run up it so i can join in. I think that multi club one sounds good. And ill have 2 run the gt4 up it if the wife says i can go.... Lol :-)
hey can someone tell me roughly what itl cost for the multi club hill climb entry?
lifes only as fast as the car u drive,
Unless u leave the handbreak on.

Fordy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Fordy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 am

For the one on Sunday 24th June 2012

"All entries received at the Sporting Car Club before the closing date of 4:00pm on Wednesday the 6th June 2012 will pay an entry fee of $85.00 for SCC Club Members, or $105.00 for Non SCC Members. Please note all Entry Fees are GST inclusive."

Taken from an email I got the other day. They usually don't allow late entries so if you want to go you have to get the entry in before the cut off date.

Edit: And look at that, winter cup costs the same these days. Maybe they were finding if hard to fill the spots :P
Daily/Race Car #1: 1992 Civic
Race Car #2: R31 Knocky Skyrice
Project #1: 1975 TA22 Celica
Wrecking : 1995 Subaru Liberty
For Sale : 1986 ST162 Celica

damian

Postby damian » Wed May 02, 2012 9:46 pm

really do need to get the blue one up there one day
Street RA-23
Track TA-23

Fordy

Postby Fordy » Thu May 03, 2012 11:00 am

As long as events don't clash i might enter something in the state champs later in the year. Don't know what yet though... :P
Daily/Race Car #1: 1992 Civic
Race Car #2: R31 Knocky Skyrice
Project #1: 1975 TA22 Celica
Wrecking : 1995 Subaru Liberty
For Sale : 1986 ST162 Celica

Kyle

Postby Kyle » Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow 2010 when i was there last focusing on my rebuild atm it seems every time i nearly have enough have to fix some thing on the car
Rides:
St215 Caldina GT-T

damian

Postby damian » Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 pm

yeah it's always the way mate.
a car is never finished
Street RA-23
Track TA-23

MWP

Postby MWP » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 pm

For those entering WinterCup, MultiClub, etc... check the supregs.
Apparently there have been some large changes to the rules for classes, especially what can enter the "road registered" category.
Mark.
Daily: Toyota RAV4 ACA22R
Project: ,
Previous: Camry VZV21R, , Corona RT104
Treasurer of the .

Geoff

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Might as well put our times up for today's come and try day. It was wet (pissing down when we got there, but damp for our last run) and very cold. We only managed 3 runs each before the RH front wheel bearing decided it had enough, so we stopped at that. Martin did a 41.7 and I managed 42.5, we'd both been getting faster each run so was a bit disappointed to not do any more. Had to drive home to get tie-down straps & hire a trailer, then back to collect car & home again. Car was a 165 with semi-slicks.

Edit - I forgot my excuse for Martin being faster - he got an extra run as the car in front of him was red-flagged on his third run, and he had to stop. He went up again straight away.

damian

Postby damian » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

good work with the excuse - the sign of a top driver ;)
Street RA-23
Track TA-23

Geoff

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Took me a while to work it out :D

Colby

Postby Colby » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 am

Bummer about the weather!! Have fun though?

Geoff

Postby Geoff » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Colby, we had a ball. I'm sure we'll be back, but hopefully in the dry & a bit warmer.

Bummer about the bearing. Martin said he'd heard something squeaking from the front on Friday, that wasn't related to engine speed. After my last run I could hear a scraping sound coming down the hill, even through my helmet. Took the helmet off & opened the window & it was quite loud. , and changed wit car speed not engine. We jacked it up on the burnout pad & it looks like the wheel bearing - I'll pull the hub off in the next day or so & have a look.

Geoff

Postby Geoff » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

We went to today's come and try day. Best times & conditions were sort of dry (showers through the day), car was an ST165 with semi-slicks

Martin 39.39 in run 3 (of 7)

Geoff 41.20 also in run 3 of 7

We both got close to those times in later runs but couldn't beat them - not sure why. Mark - can you add these to the list in the first post?

Colby

Postby Colby » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll be up tomorrow for the multi club, hopefully I'll beat my previous best!! would love to go sub 40s

Return to “Other Events”