The annual MSCA 6 Hour Regularity Relay is on the 4th May, and the supp regs are available at
A couple of things to note about this event:
1. You don't have to join MSCA to compete, as it is a multi-club event. You do need an L2S Cams licence (which many of us already have) and have to be a member of a Cams affiliated club (which we all are). This only applies to the 6 hour - "normal" supersprint events require MSCA membership at $20 per year.
2. Teams are comprised of 4 - 6 drivers, and a minimum of 3 & max of 6 cars. Entry fee is $120 per driver (waiting on clarification of this - I thought it would be a fixed price per team)
3. A dorian timer is compulsory, but they are available for hire on the day at a cost of $30, plus a $70 deposit (ie pay $100, get $70 back when you return it). The timers give lap timing to 4 decimal places - ie 1:25.8978, so are very accurate. No Harry's Lap Timer app required. Anyone planning to compete in the "normal" supersprint events would probably want to buy a dorian, as they are required after your first event (not including the 6 hour). Note that a Dorian timer can be shared between drivers at different events, but can only be used by one driver at each event - ie you can borrow a timer from someone else, if they are not competing at that round. The club could also purchase 1 or 2 to rent to members (hint).
4. For this event, you must be doing lap times between 1:18 & 1:40, any faster or slower than this you can't compete. This doesn't apply for "normal" supersprint events, just for the 6 hour. Each driver needs to nominate a lap time, and winning involves getting as close to that time as consistently as possible.
5. You will get plenty of track time - even with 6 drivers you will average 1 hour on the track - around 40 laps.
5. Entries close on Wed 23rd of April. We would enter if there were a few others willing to compete, but we need to get it happening. We need another 2 - 4 drivers, with 2 - 4 cars to form a team.
If interested let me know asap.