Took the TA22 up to the Copper Triangle for the Cornish Festival Cavalcade of Cars a couple of weekends ago. It's nice and casual and cruisy, just a convoy from Wallaroo through Moonta and Moonta Bay to Kadina, and assemble on the oval, and check out the wide variety of automotive history.
At one stage a long traffic jam formed behind a ?1908 International Harvester motor buggy doing 25km/h!
- Here we are in line at the start
- IMG_8396.JPG (246.27 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- This nicely turned out Celica liftback was the only other one
- IMG_8411.JPG (211.68 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
- IMG_8412.JPG (206.73 KiB) Viewed 3345 times