[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5282: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
CCC Cruise - 19th Feb - ToyoShow Cruise - Classic Celica Club of South Australia Forum

CCC Cruise - 19th Feb - ToyoShow Cruise

Upcoming club and related events.

Will you be attending?

Yes
75%
Maybe
25%
No
No votes

Total votes: 8

MWP

CCC Cruise - 19th Feb - ToyoShow Cruise

Postby MWP » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi all,

For our next cruise, we will be joining in on the ToyoShow cruise event.
The idea is that we meet before the ToyoShow cruise elsewhere, and head there as a group.
If you are not signed up to be in a ToyoShow event, thats fine, you can still come along on the cruise.

Details:
19th of Feb 2010.
Meet at the Bunnings Mile End car park.
Meet at 6:15pm, leaving at 6:45pm - 7pm.
Destination: ToyoShow cruise meet (West Beach), ToyoShow cruise route.
Route: TBA

Anyone that cant meet us at that time, can join us at the ToyoShow cruise start point ( at 7pm).

The ToyoShow cruise route looks good.
Its longish and through the south-eastern Adelaide hills (Blackwood, Mclaren Vale, Stirling, etc).

See you there!
Mark.
Daily: Toyota RAV4 ACA22R
Project: ,
Previous: Camry VZV21R, , Corona RT104
Treasurer of the .

orange

Re: CCC Cruise - 19th Feb - ToyoShow Cruise

Postby orange » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:26 pm

I'll come along for the first bit, but i have to work ultra early the next day so i wont stay for the whole thing.

Cheers

swan86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby swan86 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

will be on the cruise... still thinking about taking the 184..

damian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby damian » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Street RA-23
Track TA-23

MWP

Postby MWP » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Ooops, yeah thats what i meant.
Thanks for the correction :)
Mark.
Treasurer of the .

marcel

Postby marcel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 am

I might come along if i manage to polish up my 165 in time, it's quite embarrassing at the moment. Also only running 3psi atm due to egay actuator :S

St162 gt2

Postby St162 gt2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 am

Yes bring the 165 :D
Sold Everything with four wheels and moved to Vietnam.

damian

Postby damian » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

Street RA-23
Track TA-23

HKS7MGT

Postby HKS7MGT » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

i wont be going to the cruise as i don't have a Toyota to drive (mine has the front end pulled off). But i'll be at the Show in the morning so i'll hopefully meet some of you there.

swan86

Postby swan86 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 am

damian

Postby damian » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am

you can still come on the cruise in another car. I asked on the toyoshow forum if it was okay for me to drive a magna without getting beaten up, :lol: and they said no worries, the president of toyotacarclub drives a magna too! :D

but not being keen to drive a fwd auto thru the hills, MWP has kindly offered me shotgun (shall i wear my helmet and fireproof gear?) :D hehe

11am(ish) Saturday at Boostworx i'll be looking for a friendly face to help me back my car off (and back on) the trailer
9.15am-ish Sunday down the bay, i'll be there looking for another (or the same?) friendly face to help me back my car off the trailer again

are we all going to meet down near the bay somewhere on Sunday first before we all turn up at the show'n'shine? or shall we talk about it Fri night on the cruise?

were we going to have a club banner, and do we have a tent / shade? i've got a few beach umbrella's i can throw in the car.
gunna be hot - 39C is the forecast...
Street RA-23
Track TA-23

St162 gt2

Postby St162 gt2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm

I'LL be there to give you a hand both days mate we have a banner and shade I think MWP knows more lol looking forward to seeing the beast!!!

MWP

Postby MWP » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Ill be there for the dyno on Sat morning, so can give you a hand also.

If all goes well getting the banner & tent thing from Adrian, we'll have those setup on Sunday.
From memory (been a couple of years since ive seen it), the tent is big enough for quite a few people to sit under.

Maybe BigMat will let us take refuge in his restaurant for a while :P
Mark.
Treasurer of the .

damian

Postby damian » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

thanks guys! appreciated! - maybe i'll just flick you 2 the keys and you can back it of while i watch!! :lol: :lol:
Street RA-23
Track TA-23

St162 gt2

Postby St162 gt2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 pm

MWP can take it off and I'll take it around the block for u and warm it up :D

Return to “Club Cruises and Events”